concert system for your modern lifestyle
Aries is a the first ever 2.1 integrated amplifier in the Acurus lineup. Aries was designed to provide a powerful high-performance audio experience from stereo or 2.1 sources all in a cool-running compact package. The intuitive front-panel interface provides a set of immediately familiar controls that fine tune the system for best performance without any hint of clutter and confusion. Our new hybrid analog class D amplifier technology runs cool and offers an affordable alternative to drive even difficult speaker loads with ease and accuracy. An option card slot on the rear panel allows for future upgrades and custom tailoring of features.
- high-quality, high value 2.1 pre-amp and amplifier combo
- balanced XLR input pair along with 2.1 and 4 pairs of unbalanced inputs
- 2.1 output with subwoofer option settings
- high-performance analog class-D amplifier design
- stand-alone or rack-mount capable with optional rack mount kit
- expansion slot for future capability upgrades
- intelligent, flexible, 2-way ethernet-based control and status monitoring
- readily interfaces with popular home control solutions
- solid American engineering and construction
ARIES expansion options
Aries can be custom configured to support the specific needs of your audio system. The expansion port in the rear of the unit allows for adding an option card to expand Aries capabilities.
PD-10 Option Card - Combination Phono / DAC upgrade for Aries (Estimated availability May 2017)